Monday, 15 December 2014

Topshop Lipstick Review


Currently I am obsessed with lipsticks. For a long time I felt too insecure to rock a bold lip colour but recently I have begun to experiment with many different brands and colours and have found that I can't go with out it. This is the first time I have used any of the Topshop make-up range and was surprised at how good the product was. I was looking for a natural colour and, as I have an olive complexion, darker shades tend to suit me best so I opted for 'Naturist', which is a brown/nude colour. The lipstick is nourishing and I have found that I now use it most days as the colour is just so easy to wear for day to day looks. Now I'm looking forward to trying out more colours from the Topshop range...

7 comments:

  1. The color you chose is so pretty! My complexion is darker too and I like to go for darker lip colors too. I really want to try some Topshop lipsticks :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color looks very pretty! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, dear!
    Follow you back!
    Kisses
    www.descude.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great, I think I need to check it out myself.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shade has been my latest obsession.
    Love the review. :)
    -Rupsha
    Lovesicklilac
    Twitter-b_rupsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colour :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colour you picked is gorgeous. Thanks for the follow on my blog. Following you back.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...