Saturday, 20 December 2014

Christmas Tag

Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year. All the festive cheer, twinkling lights and amazing food, what's not to love? So when I saw this tag on The Creation of Beauty is Art I knew I just had to do it!

1) WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE WINTER/CHRISTMAS SCENT?
There are so many Christmassy scents I love. Gingerbread is a favourite, I also love cinnamon and other spice scents.

2)WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE WINTER DRINK?
It's not Christmas until I have a steaming glass of mulled wine!

3)WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ITEM OF CLOTHING TO WEAR IN THE WINTER/ NEAR CHRISTMAS?
I absolutely love dressing for winter! The accessories are my favourite: scarves, hats, gloves, ear muffs, boots...

4)FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS SONG?
Mariah Carey 'All I Want For Christmas' gets me in the festive mood instantly! I also love Mud 'Lonely This Christmas' and Chris Rea 'Driving Home For Christmas'.

5) FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE?
There's too many to choose from! I love Love Actually, all the Home Alone films and Miracle on 34th Street.

6) ARE YOU ON THE NAUGHTY OR NICE LIST THIS YEAR?
I'd like to think I'm on the nice list...

7) WHERE DO YOU USUALLY SPEND CHRISTMAS?
At home with my family. My gran usually comes over from Cyprus to spend it with us, and that just makes my Christmas!

8) WHERE DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SPEND CHRISTMAS?
Although it always promises to be chaotic, I couldn't imagine not spending Christmas at home with my family.

9)WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PART OF A CHRISTMAS DINNER?
Pigs in blankets, roast potatoes and parsnips, yum!

10) WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE THING ABOUT CHRISTMAS?
I just love the general festive and happy atmosphere that comes with the Christmas season.

I tag anyone who wants to do the tag! Comment and let me know if you've done it, I love seeing how everybody celebrates Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun little Christmas tag! I enjoyed reading it! :)
    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    or Bloglovin
    or Facebook :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, lovely tag!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...