Friday, 29 August 2014

Goodies From Abroad

My mum and sister have just come back from Spain and brought some goodies back for me! They bought me a couple of KIKO items which I was so excited about! KIKO is a great brand and is known well in Europe, but they only have three stores that I know of in London so their products are not that easily available.  They picked out a Bronzer Mineral Powder in shade 103 for me as it is a lasting matte powder, and my sister was aware of how much I have been trying to find a bronzer with no shimmer! They also got me the Long Lasting Stick in shade 21, which is an eyeshadow pen. It's such a great product as it is so easy to apply and lasts incredibly well. The shade is also perfect for me. I love wearing eyeshadow, but I mostly opt for subtle, natural tones, and this peachy-pink is great for a daytime look. They also got me a lovely treat from the duty free perfume counter! For the past few moths I have been using Gucci 'Guilty' which I have come pretty attached to and am devastated that I am running so low! They picked out 'Valentina' by Valentino as a replacement, which is a lovely, floral scent. I love that it is a light perfume and not very overpowering.
 

3 comments:

  1. lovely things <3

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY NEW KIMONO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this brand, is great they have such nice things witha great price!

    Discover my blog and get inspired... new youtube channel!
    www.distrito-m.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...