Friday, 15 August 2014

Drugstore Haul!


It's always the same story: "let's just pop into Superdrug so I can get a nail file", and then out I come, full bag of make-up in hand to go and add to my already overflowing collection! I just have not got the self control to walk past the make-up aisles with out having a little look!


I picked up 2 new BarryM nail varnishes in 'Crush' and 'Cappuchino', which I thought were cute colours for winter (which is coming a lot sooner for those of us in the UK). You can never have enough choice of nail colours!
I have never really been much of a blusher fan, as I never find the right colour for me, but I thought I would try this Rimmel 'Stay Blushed!' Liquid Blusher in 004 Sunkissed Cherry that may be easier to blend in. I also love the summery colour!
There has been lots of talk about the Maybelline 'Big Eyes' Eyeliner so I thought I would give that a try too. It has a black liner for your upper lid and then a beige or white for your bottom lid. I went for the beige as I though that would blend into my skin better. I love the pencil as I'm a big fan of thick eyeliner!
I then got a bit carried away at the Bourjois stand. I picked up the Maxi Delight Bronzer in Shade 02 in an attempt to upkeep my holiday tan. It has a slight shimmer to it, but I have been told that the shimmer doesn't transfer too much, which is perfect for me as I prefer a more matte look. I then picked up the Volume Clubbing Mascara, which I have also heard good things about. I use Benefit 'They're Real' usually, which is great for length, but does not really add volume and thickness, so I think I will use the two mascaras together for maximum effect! Lastly, the eye shadows looked too good for me not too! I went for the Smokey Eyes Trio in Nude Ingenu, that I thought could be used for daytime and evening looks. Also the brown colours are great for a tanned summer look.


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving those nail polishes, such cute colours! And that Rimmel blush looks interesting. Great purchases :)
    You can check out my random haul over on my blog. Have a great weekend!

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...