Wednesday, 25 June 2014

My Favourite Summer Styles

This week I have been getting myself prepared for next week where I will be setting off on a 3 week journey travelling across Europe with my best friend. So in preparation I have been, of course, scouring the highstreet and online stores for my perfect summer holiday wardrobe. I can imagine many of you are doing the same thing right now! Here are some of my favourite styles that I'm looking forward to wearing this summer:

French Riviera
This look is all about chic and classic styles and basic colours that can easily transition from chilling at the beach to a stroll through the city. 
french riviera

Tribal Travels
Don't be afraid to experiment and clash bold colours and unusual patterns to create this look. This look also allows you to go to town with your accessories and make up
tribal travels

5 comments:

  1. Amazing summery selection! I love these outfits!
    XO

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Каждый наряд красивый по-своему.
    Люблю все наряды!
    http://larissamerkulova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first look !
    Would you like to follow each other ?

    Kisses,

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these looks! The French Riviera look is my favorite!

    Love&Clothing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...