Saturday, 31 May 2014

Long Time No See...

Hello lovely readers!

It's been a while since I've blogged, and I apologise for that! The last couple of months have been crazy hectic for me and now I can safely say that I don't want to drive a car for a long while after spending most of this month on the motorway! During the Easter holidays I went to visit my gran in Cyprus and as soon as I returned, I was back in Oxford manically completing coursework and sitting exams for my second year of university. I also had some important birthdays dotted in between all the chaos, which had me all over the country visiting friends and family! Then all this week I have been packing up my flat in Oxford to move back home for the summer, which has been so exhausting! 

Here's what I've been up to:

1. Me at the beach in Cyprus | 2. May Day celebrations in Oxford with my uni friends | 3. Visiting Leeds for a friends birthday | 4. Revising in the library for our last exam | 5. Visiting Brighton to see my sister | 6. Afternoon tea in Henley-on-Thames for my friends birthday | 7. With my parents and sisters at the Arctic Monkeys concert in Finsbury Park | 8. At my friends 1920's themed birthday party | 9. My little sisters 15th birthday party 

I am looking forward to relaxing before the stress and anxiety of my final year of university begins in September! I have some exciting posts planned for this month and cant wait to get back into blogging! 

See you all soon!

Louisa 
xx

1 comment:

  1. looks great!, lovely pics :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...