Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Tea Time At The Ampersand

On Sunday, my sisters, mum and I went for afternoon tea as a belated Mothers Day present. We booked at the beautifully decorated Drawing Rooms of The Ampersand, a boutique hotel in South Kensington where we enjoyed a lovely selection of sandwiches, scones and cakes, accompanied by a  champagne cocktail and of course, tea! It was so lovely to have some girly catch-up time with my sisters and mum, who I miss spending time with since I moved away for university.
I wore Miss Selfridge black jeans and a New Look blazer for our outing with a statement necklace I bought recently from Forever21 which I am in love with!

5 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Love your hair dear!
    xx

    peacelovefashionxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tea room looks so pretty! And of course all of you look amazing! I also fell in love with your necklace from forever21, it's cute. U look gorgeous, I just love your hair. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing place, dear!!!! Yummy snacks!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, great blog! you're very pretty ;)
    i am following you now, i hope you follow back!

    jackdanielsky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a gorgeous place!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...