Friday, 28 March 2014

WalG: The Place To Go For Your Spring Wardrobe


If you haven't heard of it alreeady, WalG is the place to go for your essential day-to-night wardrobe. Their collection is full of wardrobe staples, including casual basics, sleek silhouettes and trendy party looks that will complete your spring/summer wardrobe. And as if that wasn't enough, WalG also have an awesome blog about new trends and all things fashion to look to for stylke advice! 
My favourite piece from the online store is the 'Tammy' chiffon plunge dress which comes in a gorgeous pastel blue and pink which is effortlessly simple and so perfect for spring! 

walg fashion

I have picked some of my favourite pieces and shown how I would wear them with highstreet accessories!

walg set

1. WalG Isobel Dress, £32.00
Topshop Sunglasses, £19.00
Zara Bag, £60.00
Topshop Sandals, £27.00

 2.  WalG Maya Playsuit, £37.00
New Look Bag, £25.00 
Topshop Heels, £61.00

3. WalG Tammy Dress, £34.00
Accessorise Necklace, £29.00
Kurt Geiger Clutch, £69.00
Office Heels, £65.00

17 comments:

  1. They have some really nice pieces! Do you know if they ship to the U.S.? If so I'd love to buy a few things! :)

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those dresses, so pretty and well styled. Wishing you a marvelous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post dear...lovely pics..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving all your selections!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really great post! and lovely blog!

    francesca from Frank Vinyl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing selection, love those flats!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

  7. Love your post! You do great job!
    Visit my Lifestyle blog from Ukraine - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty clothes, like it so much!

    Hope you have some time to visit my new blog! :)
    Good luck!
    xx
    http://skylarksymphony.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those dresses are so pretty!! Never heard of this site but I will have to try it out!

    xx

    Peacelovefashionxoxo.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty clothes ! love it :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful feminine collection! I truly like the dresses and bright summer-ish hues

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. WalG definitely offers really great variety of spring clothes! I will check out their website later! :)
    Thank you for introducing me to this shop! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The shop is quite new for me but I love what you show here!

    And thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog! I checked your blog and I like it <3 Of this cause I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come again to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...