Saturday, 8 March 2014

Runway In Bloom

L-R: Giambattista Valli, Alberta Ferretti, Emporio Armani, Oscar de la Renta, Dries Van Noten, Matthew Williamson, Mary Katrantzou, Erdem

It may not be the most groundbreaking trend, but it will always be the embodiment of spring and femininity. This spring/summer season florals are back, with the runways in full bloom.  Vibrant patterns were seen on the likes of Matthew Williamson's models, whilst Marni and Dries Van Noten opted for dark florals. Oscar de la Renta displayed more artistic, paint-stroked flowers and Stella McCartney and Rebecca Taylor went floral all over in two piece suits. This year, the floral trend has been reinvented, deconstructed or reimagined so that we have seen the pattern in all shapes and sizes.

Shop the trend:
floral

'Read More' to find out where to get these pieces!



Ted Baker print dress
vanmildert.com


Whistles sleeve dress
johnlewis.com


Gap floral top
£27 - gap.com


Topshop black top
£26 - topshop.com


Dorothy Perkins floral shirt
£17 - dorothyperkins.com


Dolce Gabbana floral skirt
£390 - farfetch.com


Tory Burch ankle zipper jeans
£195 - toryburch.com


River Island skirt
riverisland.com


Oasis summer kimono
oasis-stores.com


Oasis short shorts
oasis-stores.com


Moschino Cheap Chic black loafer
£300 - jades24.com


Kate Spade high heel shoes
£115 - 6pm.com



Burberry leather purse
£22,065 - burberry.com


Oasis chain link necklace
oasis-stores.com


Miss Selfridge jewelry
£8.94 - missselfridge.com

27 comments:

  1. I love floral patterns! Alberta Ferretti dress is amazing!
    Thanks for your visit
    Oriana

    www.stylexis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic clothes ! <3
    Your blog is fantastic :*
    Follow we our blogs on Gfc?
    Anserw: gertrama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These floral pieces are so pretty, very inspiring for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with everything!

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love flower! Like your blog! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is literally nothing that i love more than floral print! If I could I would be from top to bottom dressed in florals! :D

    www.callmemaddie.com
    Win a $100 gift card from Jollychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these prints are all just so gorgeous. I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looove floral patterns! Great selection, dear!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the new trend! Great selection. In love with the D&G skirt, so beautiful!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for taking the time to visit...May your week be creatively composed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are such pretty dresses, love the jewelry!
    I'm new follower hope you can follow me too))) kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love florals- The Ted Baker dress is my favorite.
    Thank you so much for the visit swity.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful inspiration! love all that flowers!
    happy new week!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your comment, as I follow the blog and bloglovin.
    I love the floral pattern;)

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the floral pattern! The pink dress you featured is so pretty!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the floral pattern :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. haaa! beautiful pieces, love florals :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love it to wear florals! Many thanks for your picks <3

    And thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog! I checked your blog and I like it <3 Of this cause I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come again to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  19. I stop by to say hello! Can't wait for your next post!
    Oriana xxx

    NEW POST ON:

    www.stylexis.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. These clothes really put you in the mood for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous ,love it :)

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous trend for Spring. Your selection is very pretty and I love Oscar de la Renta's dress :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...