Monday, 17 March 2014

Inside My Sisters Wardrobe

Me and my sister Thea have always been close. We are only one year apart in age and so we grew up sharing a room and pretty much doing everything together. We have so much in common, but we are also very different in a lot of ways. One of those ways is our sense of fashion. While we appreciate a lot of the same clothes, Thea is far more adventurous with her wardrobe than I am and I absolutely love that about her, it makes buying her clothes so much fun and she always looks stand out. She loves colours and fun prints, and has a eye for cool quirky ranges, such as her obsession with Irregular Choice shoes, which she mixes with charity shop items. One of my favourite dresses she owns is a stapless Dr. Seuss print summer dress from Etsy! 
Here are some pieces from her spring/summer wardrobe:


14 comments:

  1. Love! how cute and vintage.

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her outfits, so uniquely pretty and wonderfully antique. I am grateful for your kind comment over at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am already following your blog and bloglovin.
    What beautiful photos, like all look.s

    kisses

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post dear...lovely pics..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your sister has a really cool stuff in her closet ;)
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sister has amazing pieces in her closet!

    And thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog! I checked your blog and I like it <3 Of this cause I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come again to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute are these looks? I totally adore the dress with the horses on it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blog is Awesome!

    Coupon: HCTVIP ,Save $94 + 10% Off the Babyliss Pro Mira Curl@ www.haircurltool.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blue dress, super cute!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so sweet that you're so close with your sister :) She definitely has funky tastes, I wish I could be more like her. Love the ice cream skirt!

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing pieces and looks! Looove the Dr.Seuss dress and the ice-cream skirt! xxx

    http://www.wardrobeunderconstruction.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohmygosh that Dr Seuss dress is frickin adorable!!! And those shoes with the lavender heels are so cool!! I love quirky styles..makes life more exciting :-)
    xxxxxxx

    segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome outfits :)

    http://pedisource.com 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...