Things I'm looking forward to:
- My birthday! At the end of this month I'll be turning 20 (although I haven't quite decided whether I'm excited or terrified for this)
- Plenty of concerts! This year I'm lucky enough to have tickets to see The 1975, Bastille, Frank Turner and Fallout Boy. I cannot express how excited I am for these!
- A university funded trip to Gibraltar, where I'll spend a week with some of my best friends
- Some friends and I are also planning a trip to Germany for the Oktoberfest so we can enjoy beer and cider to our hearts content!
There are also plenty of other things I want to do this year and I can't wait to start planning! I also have some resolutions - although in the past I have not been entirely successful at sticking to these, it doesn't stop me making them...
My New Years Resolutions:
- To be more positive about things
- To take my studies more seriously
- To blog more often and more consistently
- To eat more healthily, exercise and lose weight
- To try harder at keeping in contact with school friends
Just a few days into the year, who can say what will happen, but I can only hope for the best and try my hardest to make sure that I have the year that I want to have!
Good luck to everyone with resolutions to keep to and a very happy New Year to you all!!