Saturday, 7 December 2013

Festive Knits


Christmas is my favourite time of year and I love going all out for it. This year, I am so in love with the awesome selection of festive jumpers available on the highstreet. From trendy fairisle patterns to cheesy knits, they have something for everyone, so you have no excuse not to be in a Christmas jumper! Last week I went shopping to find myself and my sisters jumpers. I found that my favpurite jumpers were in New Look and Primark, who went all out with there selecions, including jumpers complete with flashing lights and bells. I got myself two jumpers from Primark, one googly eyed Christmas tree and one Chistmas pudding jumper, both at £12.00.
Here a selection of the awesome jumpers availble now!

christmas jumpers

click 'Read More' to find out where to get these!

Ted Baker pattern shirt
houseoffraser.co.uk


Topshop red top
£51 - topshop.com


River Island navy sweater
riverisland.com


Boohoo knit top
£24 - boohoo.com




Boohoo christmas jumper
£18 - boohoo.com


Crew shirt
£18 - etsy.com


Grey sweater
newlook.com


Sequin sweater
fashionunion.com


Crew neck shirt
newlook.com


Black knit sweater
chiarafashion.co.uk


13 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog doll !! you look so cute !! love the sweater :) would you like to follow each other dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these selection!
    xx

    www.stylelounge.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. The river island one is so chic and fir for wearing with leggings

    www.fashwithray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these selections!

    would you like to follow each other? I'm already following you on GFC and g+, hope you follow back :)
    xo, http://iwriteaboutyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely knits!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi pretty :) thanks for following my blog dear ! i am following you back via GFC#349 its a pink flower Ambi page :) have a lovely day my dear ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice sweater dear!!
    Kiss!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    ReplyDelete
  9. like the sweater, so right for christmas! hope we can follow each other dear
    http://www.fatiguechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops i didn't know you commented on my blog already, i followed you, hope you follow back now ( :

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww I love your christmas pudding jumper, I think I need to get me a crimbo jumper this year.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great posts! I love christmas sweaters so much! Thanks for your great selection.

    Jessy by Kleidermaedchen Blog
    Follow Kleidermaedchen on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I absolutely love the red crew shirt ;; over the shoulder is soo ute. etsy.com too-- ugh I have to add it to my wishlist!

    thanks for sharing dollface! im a new follower of yours and would love it if you would check my page out as well!

    Rica x0x
    www.labellavitax0x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...