Monday, 9 December 2013

Beauty Wishlist

I am a beauty product junkie, and probably already have way too much stuff as it is, but I love experimenting with new and different products. This year my Christmas beauty wishlist includes:

beauty wishlist
1. Benefit 'They're Real' mascara: I had a small tester version of this mascara, and absolutely loved it. It has done wonders for my naturally short, stumpy lashes!
2. Urban Decay 'Naked2' palette: I have only heard good things about this eyeshadow set, and have recently started to wear eyeshadow a lot more, so would love to try this out!
3. Benefit 'Erase Paste' concealer: I have heard mixed reviews on this one, but would love to try it out as I have always suffered from dark circles and need a thick concealer to cover up.
4. Clinique Super balanced foundation: For about 2 years, I have been using a MAC foundation, but recently I have found that I want a lighter foundation, and was recommended this one from Clinique.
5. Sigma Mrs Bunny Brushes: This is another product that I have constantly heard good things about! I am desperate for new brushes and would love to get these Sigma brushes. I have also heard that Real Techniques is a good, cheaper alternative though.
6: Duo Adhesive and MAC strip lashes: I know that they're not for everyone, but I am a big fan of false eyelashes. I usually buy cheap ones from drugstores, but I want a decent pair that will last. Duo is supposedly the best adhesive to use as its long lasting and durable; the last thing you want on a night out is your eyelashes falling off!

Is there any alternatives that you would recommend?

16 comments:

  1. I'd love to try Sigma brushes and Naked palette! Clinique foundation is amazing. :)

    www.tiarawannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such good items. I hope you get everything you wish for :)
    Thanks for stopping by. xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog!!
    Can we follow each other via gfc bloglovin and g+?

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm using urban decay 2 too dear,great product

    kindly follow me back www.cintacharoselina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't try these products but they must be great. I would like to try the first mascara.

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fabulous selection, i would want want each of these as well!...I loved reading your fashionable insight on my last post, Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow really lovely wish list ! Even I want to try benefit mascara and UD naked 2 palette !
    Kisses
    http://beautyndbest.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://www.mirandamichaelkors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Urban Decay palette is utterly gorgeous! <3

    Sophie xox soinspo

    ReplyDelete
  10. great wishlist! what about we follow each other? just let me know.

    love, M.

    my-dailybasis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Great :) I find you post very interesting)

    Lets follow each other on GFC?
    CENTRAL STREET

    Madina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post. Very interesting!
    xoxo

    http://fashionistaenpotencia.blogspot.com.es/
    www.caprichospain.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think your ready for the party !!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog, maybe you'll like to follow each other ?
    Just le tme know !

    Much kisses from France, Jane.
    http://onmyshoulders.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  14. i want erase paste and naked palette :D
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your blog, it's so cute! I want the Naked palette so badly! ^^ I've never heard of the erase paste, but it looks really cool!
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful palette!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...