Saturday, 2 November 2013

Spooktastic Halloween!

Just a quick post about Halloween - my second favourite time of year (after Christmas of course).
I got to go home to London during the week and hung out with my little cousins. We made Halloween themed cupcakes, which was awesome, although the mess we had to clean up after was not so much fun! Then on Wednesday and Thursday, when I was back in Oxford, my friends and I went out to celebrate Halloween properly! On our first night out, I dressed up as a zombie schoolgirl and had so much fun doing the make-up for it. I watched loads of really good YouTube tutorials to try and achieve a zombie look. On the second night, I was a little less imaginative, and went as a devil. Both nights were so much fun and everyone went all out with there outfits. 
Now I'm getting geared up for Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...