Sunday, 3 November 2013

It's Gonna Be Warm This Winter

It's got to that time of year now where you can't leave the house without bundling yourself up in a warm coat. So if you haven't already, it's time to invest in a good coat and some wintery accessories!
Here are a pick of my favourite winter necessities from the highstreet:
winter

Click 'Read More' for information on where to get these products!

Miss Selfridge cotton motorcycle jacket
£86 - missselfridge.com


Topshop gray coat
£98 - topshop.com


Mango navy blue coat
£120 - mango.com


Pull Bear black coat
pullandbear.com


Dorothy Perkins fur hood parka
£60 - dorothyperkins.com



Topshop fur pom pom hat
£18 - topshop.com


Mitten glove
newlook.com


Monki wrap scarve
£17 - monki.com


Topshop scarve
£20 - topshop.com


Mango mitten glove
mango.com


Dorothy Perkins cable knit beanie
£11 - dorothyperkins.com

7 comments:

  1. so warm and fashion post, love them totally, have a nice day dear@#@#%#$^%

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so good coats, I'm looking for some nice one for myself now, this post is very helpful! :)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish I could have all of those coats in my wardobe right now.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great grey coat !

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the grey coat! xx www.fashionalertt.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice selection, I love the coats! You have a great blog, following you now with Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this selection, great blog! :)
    Following you now on Bloglovin!

    www.stylelounge.me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...