Wednesday, 7 August 2013

My Summer Diary, Part I: Party Time In Kavos

Hey bloggers! I'm sorry for the lack in posts last month, but I'm back from holiday now and ready to make it up to you!

On the 10th July, 6 of my friends and I set off for Luton airport to catch our flight to the beautiful Greek island of Corfu. We stayed in (the not so beautiful, but great fun) resort of Kavos, known for its bars, clubs and wild nights out. We had an amazing 7 days relaxing on the beach, tanning by the pool and partying the night away. A week was the perfect amount of time for me - I probably would have got alcohol poisoning if it had gone on any longer! It was the perfect break from work and also a great opportunity for me to catch up with my friends, who I do not see as often any more because we are at different universities, some have full time jobs and two of my friends had just returned from months of travelling.

Here are some photos from my holiday:
Me (in AX Paris dress in the middle) on our first night! We had got off the plane about 9 in the evening and by 11 we were ready to party! 
Obligatory tacky 'Kavos' tops for our last night!

This type of partying holiday is not for everyone I'm aware, but I had an awesome time! 

Is anyone going/been on a similar holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...