Saturday, 22 June 2013

IMATS ReCap: A Beauty Junkies Dream


Today a friend and I went to the International Make-Up Artists Trade Show at Olympia National Hall in Kensington. Although my first love is fashion, by obsession with beauty products comes a close second and I had been looking forward to this for a while now. All the big names in make-up were there including Bobby Brown Pro, NARS, Inglot, NYX, M.A.C Pro, Make-Up Forever and so many more and all the stores were offering discounts on their products - safe to say I was in heaven! I also got to meet some YouTube make-up artists such as Sammi from beautycrush and Judy from itsjudytime whose channels I've been following for ages! It was such an awesome day, and I will definitely be going again next year - but am going to have to save up beforehand to make the most of it! Even if your not a huge fan of make-up, I would still recommend it because there are loads of stands for film, TV and effects make-up which is so impressive to see!


Some of my goodies:
Eldora: Strip lashes
Crown Brushes: Dual length foundation brush; Oval concealer brush; Oval foundation brush; Round crease brush
M.A.C.: Studio Fix Pro Foundation; False Lashes mascara
NYX: HD concelaer; HD corrector concealer; Skinny marker eyeliner; Eyeliner pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...