Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Inside My Make-Up Bag



I am a make-up junkie; I have way too many products and am always trying out new ones. I am always going back and forth between home and university and every time I take my make-up bag with the few products I swear by and use every day.
My make-up is carried about in this cute Ted Baker bag that I got for my birthday this year. Inside it I have my MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation in NC42 colour. I have been using this for 2 years now, and love that it feels light and lasts. I also use a MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in colour NC43 which I uses a Kabuki brush to apply. Underneath my foundation I use Benefit 'That Girl' Primer. When it comes to eyeliner, I am very indecisive as to what I prefer; I have the Models Own Kohl Pencil which has a smudger and sharpener lid, which is my favourite. The smudger makes it perfect for smokey eyes or a grudgy eye look. I also use the Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner and an eyeliner pen from Primark of all places! I use is Sublime de Chanel Mascara which is by far the best mascara I have ever owned. I have quite short eyelashes naturally, and this mascara is so good at lengthening and curling. For my eyebrows I use a Rimmel London Professional Eye Brow Pencil. I also have a powder that I use as I find this looks more natural, but I seem to have misplaced it! Lastly, for my lips i am constantly applying Vaseline Lip Therapy, my favourite is with rose and almond oil. I also love the Clinique Chubby Stick as a lip balm with colour. I prefer this to lipsticks for a more natural day time look. My favourite shade is Richer Raisin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...