Thursday, 30 May 2013

Chocolate Swirl Cheescake



My best friend has just returned from 3 months of travelling around China and she hosted a dinner party to celebrate her return. We had such a great evening and it was so great to catch up with all my friends that I haven't seen whilst I've been at university. She made a lovely lasagne with salad and garlic bread teamed with lots of wine! Then she gave us a slideshow of her travelling photos whilst we had tea and dessert. I offered to bring the dessert. Me and my family bake a lot, mostly cupcakes, but I wanted to try something different. I found a chocolate swirl cheesecake recipe by Gordan Ramsey and thought I'd give it a go, and (thank god) it tasted awesome! I will definitely be making this again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...