Saturday, 4 May 2013

Ahoy There!

It's coming up quickly to the end of my first university year and I can't believe how quickly it's gone! Year one is over already and it has been amazing! I can't wait for year two; my friends and I have found a gorgeous flat for next year which I can't wait to move in to and I am excited to continue my course.
On Tuesday, my university held their annual end of term boat party. It was such an amazing way to celebrate the year before all our exams start. The dress code was 'smart/casual' (so vague!). I chose to wear a black vest with a colourful aztec skirt, which was only £8.00 from Primark! I accessorised with a chunky gold necklace and black court heels, both from New Look.
My outfit (sorry for the crappy photos!)

My friends and I on the boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...