Saturday, 27 April 2013

I've Joined 8tracks!


Recently I found an awesome new music website and app called 8tracks. The app is a selection of playlists from all kinds of genres from hip-hop to dubstep to classical to sex (yes, apparently that counts as a genre) made by users. Each playlist requires a minimum of 8 tracks (hence the name) and it only allows you to skip 3 songs on each playlist. There are some really great playlists on there, and I have discovered some awesome songs because of it too. I figured because I have a pretty varied taste in music that I'd give making some playlists ago. It's really good fun, if you haven't already downloaded the app or signed up online, I definitely recommend it. 

If you're using 8tracks follow me! I'd love to hear your playlists!

3 comments:

  1. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and facebook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST ON MY BLOG!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, we can follow each other. I followed you and waiting for your follow. xoxo Kristina
    Fashion-Beauty-by-Kristina
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog so much . Thanx for your lovely comment, shall we follow? let me know XSE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...