Monday, 28 January 2013

All The Fashion From The 2013 SAG Awards

While the Golden Globes are over and we wait in eager anticipation for the Oscars, the SAG Awards fill our awards shaped hole.
While the Screen Actors Guild Awards are not the most prestigious of the award ceremonies, the hundreds of actors, celebrities and industry peoples still dutifully strut the red carpet in their designer gowns, million dollar jewels and 6inch heels.

Check out the trends on the carpet this year:

Naya Rivera in Donna Karan, Jamie Alexander in Marc Bouwer, Michelle Dockery in Chado Ralph Rucci, Amy Poehler in Zuhair Murad, Anne Hathaway in Giambattista Valli, Tina Fey in Oscar de la Renta, Kelly Osbourne in Jenny Packham

Maria Menonus in Randi Rahm, Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen, Kayley Cuoco in Roman Keveza, Nina Dobrev in Elie Saab, Lea Michele in Valentino, Frieda Pinto in Roland Mouret, pictured with boyfriend Dev Patel

Jennifer Lawrence and Marion Cotillard in Christian Dior, Nicole Kidman in Vivianne Westwood, Amanda Seyfried in Zac Posen

Jayma Mays in Georges Hobeika Atelier, Sofia Vergra in Donna Karan, Naomi Watts in Marchesa, Jennifer Westfeldt in Blumarine, pictured with husband John Hamm, Kerry Wahington in Rodarte

Who's your favourite?

20 comments:

  1. Pink dresses <3!! Visit http://www.urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx and check my new post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and your follow.
    I am following back. :)

    I love Lea Michelle and Naya Rivera here.
    Also Marion Cotillard's dress is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you back now on GFC as Katarina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your nice comment. I follow you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog and follow me, I follow you too!
    Your blog is great!
    kisses

    MI MUNDO by PAULA BOADO
    http://paulaboadosuarez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the midnight blue x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glamorous!!!

    thanks for writed me and invited me to know your lovely blog. I´m your new follower.

    www.onyxay.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post and lovely blog :) ...I was thinking that maybe we can follow each other from GFC Facebook and Bloglovin? :D let me know
    New post is up on my blog
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I came across your wonderful blog and I'm your newest follower! :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Let me know!

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, I like u blog! I'm ur new follower! Hope u like my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey thanks for your comment ;)
    my favourite is Marion Cotillard in Dior ;))
    btw nice blog, I'm a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, the midnight blue dresses are so stunning!! it's hard to pick my fave, i love them all :)
    Amanda Seyfried looks soooo beautiful with her dress though! It's definitely her colour :)

    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi thanks for stopping by my blog.you have a lovely blog.following you back

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi sweety, lovely blog and graphic, I'm your new follower!
    If you want see my blog and tell me if you like this ;D

    xoxo jexika lyter

    http://deliciousmakeupfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey, oh wow we like your blog, would you like follow eachother? we starts and follow you on gfc! please do the same, hugs the twins from wmw-style.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...