Sunday, 18 November 2012

Reunited and it feels so good!

Hey there bloggers! It's been a while!
I am so excited to start blogging again, I've missed it so much! I had planned to start when I was back from holiday, but starting university was more hectic then I had imagined! I feel like I have finally settled and become used to my work schedule that I can start blogging properly again.
Firstly some updates on whats been happening. I got back from Peru two days late on the 7th on September due way too many problems with our flights which I shan't go into otherwise I'll be ranting for days! The trip was incredible, hands down one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I would recommend the experience to anyone! Then on the 16th I moved into my halls to begin life as a university student! 6 weeks away in the holidays had prepared me for life away from my parents so I think I settled quickly. The past few months have been so much fun (although I feel my liver would have a different opinion). I am loving my course (I'm studying History and Geography) and university life in general. I am living with 6 other people, 4 of which I love (lets not discuss the others).
But anyway, enough about me! Lets get blogging!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...