Sunday, 15 July 2012

New Buy : Kurt Gieger Heels!

I went to Brent Cross today with my mum and sister. We took full advantage of the sales and bought some fabulous pieces! However my favourite buy today was a pair of heels from Kurt Geiger - one of my favourite high-street shoe stores! Some of the shoes in their newest collection are absolutely stunning and they also have amazing reductions on their older stock so I would definitely recommend a visit. I was in the store for literally 5 seconds before I went running to these shoes - who says love at first sight doesn't exist?! I don't usually go for heels as high, but they are comfortable, and too gorgeous to say no to! I am so into studs at the moment too! I can't wait to wear them out!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! These are so hot, amazing shoes.

    P.S Enter my awesome giveaway http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.ro/2012/07/asian-icandy-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...