Friday, 13 July 2012

Tanning and Partying

Hi! I'm back (with a fabulous tan)! Sorry I've been AWOL for a while but I had my exams (fingers cross they went well!) and then went on holiday to Crete with my friends. But be prepared for an onslaught of posts, because I've missed blogging!!

On the 27th me and 5 friends flew to Malia, Crete for a week for a 'rite-of-passage' clubbing girls holiday to celebrate the end of our exams and our 7 years of school together before we all go to university! I had an amazing time (although my liver my have a different opinion) and it was nice to catch some sun! Here are some photos:




Since I've been back I have been hectically trying to prepare for my next trip. In 2 weeks I am flying to Arequipa, Peru for 5 weeks to volunteer at an orphanage run by the charity Pod. I am so excited as I think it will be an incredible and valuable experience for me before I go to university, but I am also extremely nervous about being away from home for so long! I am also slightly regretting our decision to embark on a 5 day trek up Machu Picchu; although people keep reassuring me its the best way to explore the mountain, trekking and camping are not my favourite past times! But I guess it will definitely be an experience to remember!

Hows your holidays so far?!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back from your holidays, looks like you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had an amazing time! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...