Sunday, 17 June 2012

Shop The Trend : Races Fashion

Got a date at the races this summer? I've put together five Middleton-worthy outfits all from the highstreet to ensue you stand out from the crowds!

Outfit 1: fascinator, House of Fraser | yellow lace blouse, Warehouse | white pencil skirt, French Connection
Outfit 2: peplum dress: Miss Selfridge | snake clutch: Warehouse | platform heels, Zara
Outfit 3: blazer, Oasis | diamante collar, Miss Selfridge | blue dress, Miss Selfridge
Outfit 4: earrings, ASOS | lace peplum top, Warehouse | pink pencil skirt, Debenhams | cap toe heels, Zara
Outfit 5: fascinator, Coast | organza dress, Reiss | envelope clutch, ASOS

8 comments:

  1. these are so elegant, lovely selection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cap toe heels and the clutch from asos is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just moved to a new blog and you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like it, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog!! What do you think about following each other? I think we should.

    Much Love,
    amyklundt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant and chic :) I adore the second outfit with the stronger mint-mustard-snakeskin combo.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...