Sunday, 10 June 2012

My Week Instagramed







(1) I went to see Coldplay at the Emirates Stadium - most amazing show! (2) Mum and sister prepping for our Jubilee party! (3) Me and my sister enjoying the Jubilee festivities! (4) Making mojitos British (5) Catching up on new Pretty Little Liars online! (6) Diet Coke = revision fuel (7) Waffles and ice cream at Haagen Dazs yumm (8) Found a bottle of Tru-Blood at Cyber Candy in Convent Garden, so exciting for us True Blood fans! (9) Me and my poor cat, who must be so fed-up of me shoving cameras in his face - but he's so cute!

3 comments:

  1. Hi pretty girl,
    Thank you for your lovely comment :)
    Funny pics and great blog, so inspiring post!
    Of course, follow you right now. Hope you can follow me back :)
    xoxo
    http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl getting to see Coldplay! They're the bomb!

    Super sweet blog- love it!

    MeOhMy
    ~Follow Me & I'll Follow You <3
    http://meohmyyy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...