Monday, 7 May 2012

Sixth Form Dinner and Dance

On Thursday I went to my Sixth Form Dinner and Dance (it's like prom)! It was a great event attended by teachers and students, with some pretty emotional speeches from the Head Boy and Head Girl. The event was held to celebrate our two years together as a Sixth Form before we all go to university at the end of this year.
Me and some of my closest friends got ready at my house before heading off to the venue. I wore a coral dress from Warehouse which I accessorised with grey heels from Topshop and a cream clutch from Accessorize.

 This photo is my favourite photo from the night. These are my favourite people and I am going to miss them so much once we've all left school, but I know we'll all continue being friends.

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty in your gown
    I understand you, it's always sad when you leave people you like.
    Kiss
    Nores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear :) Nice photos.
    Thanks for visit.I follow you.
    xx Ilka
    http://ilkavontorok.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics!! :)

    Xx,
    Saritschka.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a nice event.. Love your coral dress! :)


    Amor
    GLAMOROZA.BLOGSPOT.COM
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  5. you all look stunning! Lovely photos!
    by the way, i'm following back :)

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos!
    The coral dress is amazing!

    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, very nice photos! I like this post so much, sounds like a great night!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a $100 gift voucher on Urban Outfitters

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice photos! you're all so beautiful and stylish :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...