Wednesday, 30 May 2012

New Music & Film Blog!

Hey bloggers! 

My sister and I don't have much in common, but do share a mutual interest in film and music so have decided to start a blog together commenting on the latest news and gossip of the entertainment industry!

Please check it out and follow, and let us know what you think!


I will still be blogging all about fashion on here! But am excited to try a different style of blogging on Music Films etc!

Also, check out my sisters own food blog:
Cupcakes and Cocktails

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting new blog, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog! Would you visit my blog and we can follow each other if you like?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...