Sunday, 13 May 2012

The Name's Bond, James Bond

On Saturday I went to my friend Rachel's mothers birthday party. Rachel and I have remained close since primary school, and are currently at the same secondary school, so our familes have know each other for about 14 years now, and they are honestly one of the nicest - all be it a bit eccentric - family's I know. Being a family of avid film buffs, it came as no surprise to me when Rachel's mum Denise decided that the theme of the party would be James Bond! And with it being the big '5' '0', she went all out for it dressing up as Shirley Bassey - although the welsh accent only lasted for the first 30 minutes of the party. Leaving it last minute (as always!) to pick an outfit, I decided to go as a 'Bond Girl', and had such fun glaming up for it! I wore a red Warehouse dress with a vintage sequin jacket, teamed with huge lashes and killer heels. 
It was such a fun, cheesy night full of conga lines, Bond quiz questions, some great outfits and dancing!



16 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!
    Wanna follow each other? :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your lovely comment and for following me dear!
    I'm following back!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog!
    would you like to follow each other?

    xxx
    http://jeannecharlottelauren.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog!
    would you like to follow each other?

    xxx
    http://jeannecharlottelauren.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!!Of course I would love to follow each other, I start following you, wait for you to do the same!If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a $100 gift voucher on Urban Outfitters

    ReplyDelete
  7. funny pics :) and you're so pretty :) ps: how can I follow you too? give me the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. really fun pictures !!! :D
    what about to follow each other?
    xx
    Veronica
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. following back !

    XO Tali
    http://hersecondskintali.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. following back !

    XO Tali
    http://hersecondskintali.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Beauty! interesting blog and you're so stylish :)
    If you don't mind we can follow each other, I'm starting now ;)
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great photos!


    bisersables.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures and amazing dress.
    I'm following you now.
    Hope you follow me back, Hun :)


    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your comment on my blog, I'm following you :) like your blog!

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. hihi hope you had a great time. your dress looks beautiful especially the lovely detailing!

    Joelle xx
    La mode c'est chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...