Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Trend Alert: Ear Cuffs!

Equal parts grunge and glam, ear cuffs have been seen on runways and celebrities for a few years now, but have recently gained popularity on the high street. Cuffs can range from small hoops that rest on your cartilage to spirals that creep up your ear. More glamorous cuffs can be adorned with diamonds, similar to the cuffs spotted on Diane Kruger, who recently showed off her $12,000 (that $3,000 per cuff!) Repossi cuffs at a film premiere. For a more bohemian look, cuffs with feathers would be more appropriate.

Check out shops such as Topshop and ASOS.com for a huge selection of ear cuffs!

Cuffs set: Topshop, Wing cuff: ASOS, Feather cuff: Forever21, Hanging spike cuff: ASOS, Cross cuff: Topshop, Spiral cuff: Miss Selfridge, Bird cuff: ASOS, Diamante cross cuff: Dorothy Perkins

18 comments:

  1. I like it!
    I invite you to mi blog. ;)

    eresguapa-x.blogspot.com
    -ERES GUAPA-.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I have been seeing those everywhere lately!! They look really cool!
    Thanks for the sweet comment!
    I'm following you now :)


    Chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awee i love this! cute photos and great post hun!
    i just found your blog and i LOVE it!
    newest bloggy friend/follower <3

    follow back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ! the greatest ear cuffs I've ever seen :)
    thank you so much for following! I'll follow you back cause I really like your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! following you ;)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the ear cuffs are pretty cool and look good, however I don't think I could pull it off, haha! Greetings from Atlanta. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I was just looking for one last weekend! Great selections! Thanks for your comment on my blog and for following. I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of ear cuffs. I don't own any yet but I definitely want to. xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i looove cuff earings! there soo stylish :)
    thanks for following me, i'm following back!
    x,
    sagalina

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! I've never seen ear cuffs before :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! I've never seen ear cuffs before :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! I've never seen ear cuffs before :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really cool look, I love it :) and thank you for the follow, I'm following you too :).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it, i have to buy one
    thank you for your lovely comment Dear, I'm following you too
    kiss
    Nores

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for dropping by my blog =) would love to follow each other! let me know once you did in GFC and will follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for dropping by my blog =) would love to follow each other! let me know once you did in GFC and will follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello! I just came across your wonderful blog and was wondering if we could follow each other? Take care. :)

    Kristina (pink-sequins@blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  18. ear cuffs are so great, love dianne kruger's and mary-kate's looks!
    would love if we could follow each other x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...