Thursday, 19 April 2012

New Nails: Coral + Purple

I am still trying to get used to life without by beloved fake nails, and my nails are looking a bit rough from where I removed my acrylics so I've had black nail varnish on for a few weeks to try and hide them but this week I decided to be a little bit more fun with two bright colours. I absolutely love BarryM nail varnish, they always have the coolest colours! I think the coral and purple look great together!
 I love using bright colours like this for the summer!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for following me, I am following yours back;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks on the shades and these are perfect for spring.

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors! I have a bracelets with the same ones that I hope to post soon with an outfit!

    xo Rachel

    www.glamhampton.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...