Thursday, 19 April 2012

Coachella Festival Fashion!

It's that time of year again! The Coachella Festival is always jam-packed with great musical acts and fabulous festival fashion!
This years Coachella line-up brought Tupac back from the dead via a hologram performance! Also performing was Azelia Banks, The Black Keys, Florence and the Machine, The Arctic Monkeys, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg and many more!

Check out the celebrities rocking their festival gear:
Glee's Chord Overstreet with girlfriend Emma Roberts | Paris Hilton in a maxi skirt with DJ AfroJack
Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie in tassells | Glee star Lea Michelle at the Lacoste L!ve pool Party
Singer Ke$ha in a floaty shirt | Vampire Diaries on and off screen lovebirds Ian Somerholder and Nina Dobrev
Micheal Polish and Kate Bosworth were inseparable for the weekend as Kate showed off her trademark chic/grunge look
Kate continues her Coachella fashion show in a midi dress at the Mulberry BBQ and tiger print at the Lacoste pool party
Mischa Barton in shorts | Harry Potter star Emma Watson in animal print at the Mulberry BBQ
Vanessa Hudgens and boyfriend Austin Butler spent the weekend with each other. No one does the festival look better than Vanessa
 
Mirror Mirror actress Lily Cole looked stunning at the Mulberry BBQ | Katy Perry rocked creepers and purple hair

Other celebs spotted at the festival include Gerard Butler, Camilla Belle, Diane Kruger, Lindsay Lohan,  Jared Leto, Zoe Kravitz and the list goes on....

So once agin, Coachella looks like it was amazing! One year I have to go! 
I'm gutted that this year I'm on holiday when it's festival season so I won't be going to any festivals and the line-ups for V-festival and Reading festival look soooo good this year!
But looking at the Coachella photos got me reminising about Reading Festival last year! It was one of the most disgusing, but amazing experiences, and I would recommend it to any music lover!

Me in my tent | Me (in the middle) and friends at Reading

(Coachella photos from hollywoodlife.com)

14 comments:

  1. So Lucky!!!! I'm jelous! ^^
    Great outfits, my fav is Emma Robert's one!
    xxx

    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog dear ❤
    Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev are awesome!
    You can visit my blog as well and you can follow me if you like it (:

    Stéph❀nie's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and i love these pics. I was able to go this year for the first time and the celeb pics are so fun. I ended up seeing Paris for a second but no one else. hehe. I really like you pics from your festival, you look so cute with friends

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ladies all look amazing, I especially love Fergie's maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great inspiratio and great looks!! have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good picts! Are perfect for inspirations! I dont like Paris Hilton; I hate! :)
    Y invite you to visit mi blog and follwing if you like it.
    A cute kiss!
    eresguapa-x.blogspot.com
    -ERES GUAPA-.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oH!I forgot to say you: You have a new follower now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Louisa, thanks for visiting my blog, yours is great :) love the great choice of photographs, my favourite is probably Kate Bosworth!

    xx

    http://www.wardrobeunderconstruction.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pics!! Love all the Coachella outfits! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. love fergies outfit,it´s so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the easy-breeziness of festival style and Kate Bosworth looks awesome! I would love to attend Coachella one year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg it's amazing!
    thank you for your sweet comment :)
    i follow u back :)
    kisses

    http://www.lejournaldefleurs.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for visiting my blog dear (:
    I'm glad you like my blog.
    I hope to see you again soon,
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...