Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Face Lift!

Hey!
In case you haven't already noticed, I've given my blog a bit of a face lift!
I had been unhappy with my 'Camera, Clothes etc' for a while and I couldn't put my finger on what I wanted to change, so I have decided to go for an entirely new look and name! 
'Camera, Clothes etc' is no more, and 'Hey There Good-Looking' has taken its place! It's still me blogging about more or less the same things, but I just fancied a fresh look! With 'Hey There Good-Looking' I want to broaden by posts to include more lifestyle and entertainment posts as well as fashion and photography. I am excited to begin blogging with a fresh face!
What do you think of my new look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...