9. The Help actress Viola Davis glowed in coral Valentino.
8. Funny girl Kristen Wiig went all glamorous for the ceremony in Alberta Ferretti.
7. Best Actress nominee Tilda Swindon kept it simple in understated Celine.
6. Fearne Cotton looked lovely in this cute Moschino dress.
5. Shailene Woodley arrived in a gorgeous floaty Dolce and Gabbana gown and a cute top knot.
4. Michelle Williams surprisingly wore a H&M gown to the awards ceremony, which she accessorised with a cute Arther Miller book clutch.
3. Gillian Anderson braved the cold in a strapless gown by William Vintage.
2. Downtown Abbey beauty Joanne Froggatt looked stunning in this simple Victoria Beckham gown.
1. Jessica Chastain gets the no.1 spot for her consistency! During this awards season, I haven't seen her in anything I haven't like, and on Sunday she did not disappoint as she brought some Hollywood glamour to the BAFTAs in this gorgeous Oscar de la Renta grecian gown