15. Natalie Portman wore Giambattista Valli Haute Couture. 14. Angelina Jolie wore this sultry Jenny Packham dress which she teamed with vintage jewellery.
13. Jessica Chastain popped on the red carpet in Calvin Klein. 12. Fashion Police's Kelly Osbourne stepped out in cream Badgley Mischka.
11. One of my red carpet favourites, Dianna Agron did not disappoint in a pretty raspberry Carolina Herrera dress and simple up-do. 10. Kevin Bacon's other half Kyra Sedgwick wore a cut-out Pucci dress.
9. Stacey Kiebler wore a lace Marchesa gown (and George Clooney looked as lovely as ever in an Armani suit). 8. Lea Michele unleashes her inner bombshell, showing off some leg in this sexy Versace dress.
7. Sofia Vergara - who is quickly becoming one of my red carpet favourites - opted for a Marchesa dress to show off her gorgeous body. 6. Amanda Heard wore a sexy cut-out Zac Posen gown and a perfectly sculpted quiff.
5. Outstanding Actress winner (for The Help) Viola Davis glowed in a plunging Marchesa gown. 4. Ashley Simpson rocked this glitzy, gothic Jenny Packam dress.
3. Glee hottie Naya Rivera gets third place from me for this beautiful embellished Naeem Khan dress; curls and simple make-up complete her look!
2. The Help actress Octavia Spencer has earned her self second place for this gorgeous Tadashi Shoji dress, perfect for a Best Supporting Actress winner!
1. My No.1 best dressed at the SAG Awards goes to The Big Bang Theory actress Kaley Cuoco who stunned in her mint-green gown. Her dramatic gown is by Romana Keveza. The braided up-do completed her romantic fairytale look. Fashion Police presenter Kelly Osbourne raved about Cuoco's brave choice saying that she either "loves it or is obsessed with it".