Thursday, 10 November 2011

I've Started eBay-ing!

Times are hard for everyone these days, especially for us fashionistas who like to look fabulous all the time! So in a desperate attempt to make some money I have set up an eBay account with my (equally skint) cousin. 
When I was looking for stuff to sell, I was surprised by hown much stuff I had that I had from years ago and had never worn or only worn once. Also, I found things that were given to me as a gift, and I'd keep for years because I didnt have the heart to sell it. But I've got to let go now! So it's all on there! 
Between the two of us, we have some great items including a pair of True Religion jeans, and Aquascutum coat and a Juicy Couture bag!

Check it out!

4 comments:

  1. I should be doing the same, if have a lot of unused and gorgeous stuff!
    Come to visit my blog and if you want let's follow each other!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!!Of course I follow you back!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE ebay..! But I'm too scared to try selling on it, it just seems like such a hassle! Will stick to buying for the moment ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...