Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Update On My Month: Weddings & Birthdays

Sorry I've been so rubbish with posts recently, but I've been crazy busy with school, sorting out my university applications and going to open days - stressful times! 

Here's some photos from last month:


On October 15th I was a bridesmaid for my cousins wedding. It was such a beautiful day, and I was so happy to be a part of it!


At the reception they had a photobooth!

Last weekend we threw my yiayia (grandmother) a surprise party for her 75th birthday:
 We made cupcakes! 


 The grandchildren
 Me and Yiayia
Me and my cousins

I wore a vintage sequin jacket that i bought on holiday in Brighton. It's beautiful, and I'd had it for a while, but this was the first time I wore it! 

Those were the big events of October for me! Bring on November now! 

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...