Saturday, 10 September 2011

Week of Outfits

I haven't done a 'Today's Outfit' post in ages, so I thought I'd make up for it today by showing you 3 outfits!

This first outfit was worn when I went out to dinner with my friends recently. I am loving coloured jeans at the moment, and was desperate for a pair, so I bought this dark read pair the other week. I teamed the jeans with this cute bow-tie shirt.
Shirt: H! by Henry Holland
Jeans: Miss Selfridge
This outfit was worn to my cousins 22nd birthday dinner. I loved this outfit because its so simple, so its all about the accessories.
Scarf: Miss Selfridge
Vest: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Clutch: Accessorize
Jeans: Miss Selfridge
This outfit was worn to another dinner with friends, but as you can probably tell from the short dress, this outfit was from back in August.
Dress: H&M
Bag: Accessorize
Belt: H&M
Ring: a shop (I can't remember what it's called) in Russia



9 comments:

  1. dear Luissa!!! glad to find you!!!!!

    I liked your second and third look!!!!!!!

    Love your brown bag!!!!!


    I'm following!!! Kisses

    http://julia-mylifeandthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow nice ties ... i like your blog now following you ... thanks 4 comments on my blog ....
    http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!Especially the third outfit :)

    love
    Amanda

    http://amandagrieve.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh I love all the outfits and I adore the scarf from the second one <3

    i´m following, follow me back ?

    xoxo
    Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like your looks but out of all of them I like the third look best! I think that the belt perfectly defines your waist!

    xoxo
    http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the comments on my Wishful Wednesday posts and for following me:D

    I love the 3rd look so much, you are adorable girly!

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the third outfit is great!<3 I love the bag and the the belt!<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...