Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Geo Traveller...

After the holidays, I go back to school for my last year of A levels, then I should go to University! But I have decided to take a gap year and go travelling. I figure if I don't do it now, then I never will; there's so much of the world that I want to see! I particularly want to go to South America and Africa. 
I hate the idea of being at school from age 5 to 21 with no space to breath in between. So a gap year is perfect for me to see the world and take time to decide what I want to do with myself!
I cannot wait to begin travelling!

With travelling in mind...
I'm loving the Tribal/Aztec look at the moment (very 'traveller')! Here are some fabulous pieces on the high-street:

5 comments:

  1. Go for that gap year. It's a great experience. Like the leather bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking a lot like you when I was younger- unfortunately the gap year is not so common where I come from- Instead I started travelling after I finished my studies (so at 22) trying to combine it with internships abroad and masters! just a thought.... travelling is an amazing experience...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these pieces! If you want to leave for a year, you should or you'll regret when you're older. Go for it!
    And... you just got another award! http://www.xoxonina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your travels! I so regret not taking a gap year :(
    Love your tribal picks, I bought a pair exactly like those Forever 21 earrings but from Primark! :)
    xxx

    http://www.wardrobeunderconstruction.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...