Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Eagle Eye

I've noticed that a lot of other bloggers do a 'today's outfit' post, and at first I felt a bit shy to do my own but I figured I'd give it a go today, so here we go:


Eagle top: Topshop
Jeans: Gap


I bought these bracelets yesterday from Aldo, and I love them so much! There my favourite new accessory!


Studded pumps: River Island

My new favourite pair of shoes! I wear them pretty much every day, because there comfy and they instantly make any outfit so much cooler! 
However, the other day my friend was barefoot and she stepped on my foot accidentally and now she is not a fan of them... 

4 comments:

  1. Great job
    I just started doing outfit posts very recently and it is really fun to show everyone what you wear instead of just what you like!
    It is more personal! I think you have a great start! Very fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like your style it's cool urban and at the same time i like the details (for example the bracelets) they make it differ from the rest..

    kisses
    caramellitsa
    http://caramellitsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style it's tres chic ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...