Sunday, 27 February 2011

Au revoir Paris

So I'm back home now in sunny cold London after a fabulous 3 days in Paris with my girls. I landed on Friday evening in freezing Luton, with work on the Saturday and a stupid amount of essays waiting for me. 
I have decided that I am most definitely in love with Paris, it's one of the most beautiful cities I have ever been to; I loved the chic feel of the city with the old architecture, cute boutiques and adorable cafes. If I was ever to move to another city, Paris is definitely at the top of my list. Considering the short amount of time we were there, we managed to see a great deal of sites; we visited the Eiffel Tower and went all the way to the top, where we saw a stunning view of the beautiful city; we also went to the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame and the Louvre (where we all of course posed by the Mona Lisa). Despite the awful exchange rate, we also went to the Parisian equivalent of Harrods, the Galeries de Lafayette, one of the most stunning department stores ever.
Outside Notre Dame (Me, Hannah, Yianna, Emma and Emily)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...