Thursday, 27 January 2011

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...

So as the weather gets colder and colder in the UK, I have been dreaming of going away somewhere that has a climate of at least 25 degrees. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like my wish will be granted any time soon, so I have found myself reminiscing on my previous holidays...
Here is some of my photography from my travels:

Denmark 2008

New York 2008

Cyprus 2009
                        
                        


Cuba 2010
         


1 comment:

  1. hello there ;D
    thanks for stoppin by...

    love your blog with a good picture.. i wanted to follow you... but i dont have idea... where is the 'follow" button hehehe :D

    keep updating ya girl

    http://deluxshionist.blogspot.com

    HS-Indonesia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...