Monday, 18 October 2010

Some Much Love For Erdem

In July 2009 I went to see Erdem's show and the V&A museum, so now he's a huge star in the fashion industry, I feel privileged to say I saw his show when he was up-and-coming. 
   Erdem is only 31 and already has a prestigious British Fashion Council Award under his belt. He grew up in Montreal, and after working with Vivienne Westwood he fell in love with fashion. 
   Now I think that he's one of the best designers of today, his designs are so unique and absolutely beautiful! He describes his designs as "colour, optimism and oddities", quite perfectly summed up i think...


These are some of the pieces from his S/S 2011 pre-collection, it's stunning! The floral maxi is my favourite, I love print and how elegant it looks.

I intend to have a wardrobe full of his clothes, then I'll be a very happy girl!

1 comment:

  1. I adore your blog! finally, another young girl my age that is interested in fashion and knows what she's talking about! I too love Erdem's S/S 2011 collection. I actually put together and sewed my own version of Erdem's red lace dress in the photo above. check out my posts about it HERE: http://amandasphotogarden.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-lace-dress-is-finished.html

    thanks for following my blog! :) I am loving yours so much i'm following it too.

    -Amanda
    http://www.amandasphotogarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...