Sunday, 26 September 2010

London Fashion Weekend 2010

Well, basically, as I was watching the fashion show at this years London Fashion Weekend, I decided it would be super cool to be a blogger about the things that I love most: fashion and art, so here I am!

So, this is the second time I've been to London Fashion Weekend, and I just love it, not only can you get fabulous discounted designer clothes but you get to watch a catwalk show complete with two designer collections (this year Ashley Isham and BodyAmr showcased there amazing collections) and two trends (this year it was Nomad, which was all about layers, and Kramer vs. Kramer, inspired by the film for a 70's chic look), where a mixture of designer pieces are put together to create two of this seasons must-do trends. 
This year I when with two of my favourite people, my mum and my sister. After a bit of a shop, we went and saw the show and then afterwards, we enjoyed a drink at the Chambord Bar. Overall a fab day out and I totally recommend it to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...